Monday, June 1, 2009

WHAT’S YOUR OPINION OF TODAY’S MOVIES?”



by Chuck Ness

I am currently reading a book written by a Christian apologist from the Southern Evangelical Seminary. This book is about the movies and how to engage them while not disengaging your faith or morals. I have been asked by the author to write a review for his book in the hopes of generating interest. When I finish reading it I plan on posting the article on Post Scripts for everyone to read. While I’m reading the book, I would like to get an idea of your opinion of today’s movies. I have set up a blog specifically to ask the poll question: “What’s Your Opinion of Today’s Movies?” Please follow the link to cast your vote.

I would also like for you to pass this on to everyone of your friends. the more participation It receives the better idea i’ll have of what most people think of today’s movies. So ask everyone you know to go to the site and vote. I will be leaving this poll up until June, 7, 2009 at 11:59 PM, at which time I will use the results of the poll in my review of the book. As I said, when the article is finished, I will post it here at Post Scripts so everyone will have a chance to comment.

Well, I hope to get many, many, many, who will answer my poll question.

No comments:

Post a Comment