Saturday, September 9, 2017

Climate Change Models & Hurricanes, Will God Make A Fool Of Them Again?


I want to begin by sending my condolences to anyone who has lost a loved in the wake of Hurricane Harvey, or Irma. I also offer my prayers for all who have been effected by Harvey's destruction in Texas and those who will be effected by Irma, where ever it may land. I do not mean to discount the suffering many are going through, nor do I want to insult anyone who cares so much for their loved ones that they are evacuating their home for safer ground.

That being said. Why am I so not into how bad Irma is? I mean, for 8 years the Obama administration worked diligently to turn both NASA and the National Weather Service into “Climate Change Command Centers” or as I will affectionately refer to them in my opinion, the (CCCC). Please tell me how can I take it anymore serious than an average Hurricane at best? True, this comes from someone who is more than 3000 miles away looking at clear skies for the next foreseeable future. However, my son, his wife and my grandchildren do live in the Florida Pan Handle.

Look, we are talking about models created by a computer programmer which we all know has been influenced by their desire for us to buy into the Climate Change hoax. All for the purpose of taking out money and our freedom so they turn our country into a 3rd world nation controlled by the despots who are running the UN.

Added to this over hyped event that is steadily covering our eyes with a blanket of wool, is the fact we are continually told by both Democrats and the Republican elitists that we cannot feasibly deport 10 million illegal aliens. Yet, we are now watching 10's of millions of Americans being scared into evacuating Southern and Western Florida? I had to share that because it always goes through my head every time we are told to abandon our homes because of a flood, fire, or hurricane headed our way.

We are seeing the media, and the government doing their best to convince us that their Climate Change programs are positive that this is a category 5 Hurricane bearing down on Florida. Not to mention the chance we take that central Florida could sink into the swamp land. Hey, we all learned from one of the many CCCC Champions, Congressman Hank Johnson, that Guam could possibly tip over if we station 8,000 more marines there. (video below) So aren't we worried that Central Florida might sink into the abyss? Thus turning Southern Florida into an island. Serious things must be contemplated, when we tell people to abandon their homes.
Hey, I only share that fear, because the CCCC model that was wrong about where Harvey was headed to, is the same model that is telling us Florida is doomed. Think about it? They need storms to be thought of as being bigger, stronger, and more devastating than ever so that charlatans like Al Gore can continue scaring the crap out of the masses of uneducated people who have been indoctrinated by their public education system. So laugh all you want, but in your heart of heart you know I am right.

Think about it, these are the very same people who's computer model said Hurricane Harvey would hit Corpus Christi, then go inland, loop around back into the Gulf, and then slam back into Corpus Christi a second time? Yet, what happened? The darn thing failed to listen to a flawed computer model and instead headed North to Houston where no one was prepared. Consider it well. Millions were caught off guard and many died because another another supporter of CCCC's Climate Change hoax told the citizens of his city not to evacuate. I speak of Houston's Mayor, Sylvester Turner.

I know, I am questioning the evacuation of 10's of millions in Southern and Western Florida, while mocking the Mayor of Houston for not evacuating. Well, my point is not whether or not to evacuate, my point is the computer models we are told are infallible. Why now, after Trump pulled out of the Paris Climate accord are we seeing such huge hurricanes? They need to convince us that Donald Trump is a fool for pulling out of the Paris Accord, and the predicted massive Hurricanes is their proof that Climate change exists, and it's America's fault.  Watch, I expect the accusations will come soon.

As for the destruction in the North East Texas area, it did turn into a disaster because of high winds destroying things, nor because of any tornadoes that were spawned from it. NO. Houston, and the areas North of it, are disasters because of the water Harvey pulled in with it from the Gulf. Something That Happens With All Hurricanes.

Just so you know I am not against sensible precautions, if you live along the West Coast, or the Gulf regions, don't wait for some politician to tell you what to do. Use your head, and protect your family. I feel I need to add a disclaimer from time to time, because some people will call me callous and uncaring.

I also wonder why they don't make their buildings out of brick and cement instead of having to spend the billions of tax payer dollars to repair things every year after Hurricane season. In places that are prone to earthquakes, we have sensible codes that buildings need to withstand a certain level of earthquakes, but we never seem to use that logic for places that we know will one day be the target of a Hurricane. It's inevitable that a Hurricane will hit someplace along the South Eastern Coast at least once every 10 to 15 years, if not more often.

As for their flawed computer models, I won't be surprised if Hurricane Irma heads into the Gulf. Just look at where it is right now. Irma's direction of path is just 5 degrees North of straight West. Well, I can see this thing getting into the warm waters of the Gulf that will build this thing up to a category 6 or 7 before hitting landfall in a place no one is prepared, and no one has a chance to get out of the way. I'm sure their goofy computer model has room for category 6 and 7 type Hurricanes. It has to, because the CCCC needs Hurricanes to get bigger so they can continue selling Climate Change to the uneducated masses.

Hey, why raise your eyebrow to that? Everything we hear lately is worse than ever before, because of Climate Change. We know it's true because we have that huge CCCC computer model that tells us all the time it's true.

Sorry, but call me skeptical. There are a lot of weather forecasters on television who's reputation is on the line, and after the way Harvey fooled them, they cannot afford to be made to look foolish again. Which means, one way or the other, God WILL surely make a fool out of them again.


I better add another disclaimer, so people wont think I'm cruel.
As I said in the beginning, I send my condolences to anyone who has lost a loved in the wake of Hurricane Harvey, and Irma. I also offer my prayers for all who have been effected by Harvey's destruction and those who will be effected by Irma, where ever it may land. I do not mean to discount the suffering many are going through, nor do I want to insult anyone who cares so much for their loved ones that they are evacuating their home for safer ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment